Most events have been cancelled due to the COVID 19 Corona Virus. See more below.
• March 3rd-7th – Natural Products Expo West, Anaheim, CA , was postponed with the intention of being rescheduled for mid-April. New dates have not been announced.
• March 13th-15th – Spannabis, Barcelona, Spain • March 13th-22nd – SXSW, Austin, TX (They laid off about one-third of its staff as a result of the cancellation)
• March 18th – California Cannabis Industry Association Policy Conference, Sacramento, CA March 20th – 21st – Stepping High Festival, originally slated in Negril, Jamaica, has been suspended until further notice.
• March 20th-22th – Ultra Music Festival, Miami, FL
• March 20th-22nd – NECANN, Boston, MA
• March 22nd -24th – Oklahoma Cannabis Expo, Oklahoma City, OK
• March 22nd – 24th – The National Cannabis Risk Management Association (NCRMA) postponed NCRMA2020. The event was originally scheduled for at the Bally’s hotel and resort in Las Vegas. New dates and venue will be announced at a later date.
• March 25th-28th – National Cannabis Unity Conference, Washington, DC
• March 26th-28th – NOCO Hemp Expo, Denver. CO , the Seventh Annual NoCo Hemp Expo will now take place August 6 – 8 in Denver.
• March 30th-31st – CannaTech, Tel Aviv, Israel
• April 1st-2nd – Hall of Flowers, Cathedral City, CA, has postponed its first Southern California show. All attendee registrations and brand contracts will carry over to the rescheduled dates which have yet to be determined.
• April 1st-3rd – International Cannabis Business Conference, Berlin, Germany, has been rescheduled from April 1 – 3 to July 29 – 31. ICBC Barcelona will take place March 12, as planned.
• April 10th-12th, 17th-19th – Coachella, Indio, CA
• April 14th-15th – AHPA Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress, Portland, OR
• August 14th – 15th – The Southern Hemp Expo, originally scheduled for in Nashville, Tennessee, has been postponed until further notice.
• Both CannaTech Tel Aviv and the PsyTech Summit have been postponed. PsyTech Summit will now take place June 14th – 15th and CannaTech on June 15th – 16th.
• The California Cannabis Industry Association (CCIA) postponed its fifth annual policy conference. Originally set for March 18, the event has not yet been rescheduled.
Concerts & Festivals CANCELLED :
Ultra Music Festival (Miami, Florida)
Calle Ocho Carnival celebration (Miami, Florida)
Tomorrowland Winter 2020 Music Festival (France)
Korea Times Music Festival (Los Angeles, California)
BTS’s “Map of the Soul” Tour (Seoul, South Korea dates only)
Stormzy’s “Heavy Is the World” Tour (Asian dates only)
Green Day’s “Hella Mega” Tour (Asian dates only)
Mariah Carey’s 2020 tour (Hawaii date only; postponed to November)
Madonna’s “Madame X” Tour (Paris dates only)
Other Notable Cancellations:
iPhone 9 / SE 2 launch event (Cupertino, California, rumoured)
Disney’s Mulan release in China (postponed indefinitely)
James Bond in No Time to Die (film release postponed until November)
High Times 420 Cannabis Cup CANCELLED
High Times Hemp Cup in Texas CANCELLED
It’s official. Due to concerns surrounding COVID-19, the High Times Hemp House and Hemp Cup in Texas have been cancelled and the Awards Show postponed. Delaying our upcoming events – one being the first-ever nationwide Hemp competition, and the other being this year’s 420 Cannabis Cup, was not a decision taken lightly. But your safety is our primary concern, and we all have to do what we can and take proactive measures to help safeguard against community spread.
Hall of Flowers announced on the Instagram that they will be cancelling the event due to Corona Virus Hall Of Flowers CANCELLED Spannabis Barcelona CANCELLED 48 hours away from starting, the 17th edition of Spannabis, one of the world’s largest cannabis trade shows, has been forced to postpone its 2020 event in Barcelona, Spain. “Much to our regret, gatherings of more than 1,000 people at indoor or outdoor events have been banned, in a bid to curb the spread of Covid-19 coronavirus in Catalonia.”
SXSW has officially announced it will cancel its tech and music conference slated for March 13th to 22nd in Austin, Texas due to concerns around coronavirus, though it’s exploring rescheduling. “Based on the recommendation of our public health officer and our director of public health . . . I’ve gone ahead and declared a local disaster in the city and associated with that, have issued an order that effectively cancels SXSW,” said Austin Mayor Steve Adler at a press conference today.
Wowwww what an amazing article you’ve got there. Keep up with write ups like this so we can learn more online. I look forward to visiting this site over and over again just to read articles published by you. Check out top quality products at my THC shop with discreett shipment services. Good news is you won’t need a marijuana card. dankwoods for sale buy packwoods online backwoods for sale barewoods for sale
Can’t keep up with the crazy world of cannabis news? Get the best of The Blacklist Delivered weekly to inbox.