Cannabis Twenty-Four Seven | April 19, 2021 |
One of the best methods of smoking cannabis is through a bong. The right bong induces excitement and delivers an unrivaled smoking experience. But how do you choose the perfect type of bong?
Online smoke shops, like Daily High Club Water Pipes and others like it, deliver good-quality bongs to make smoking simpler, fun, and less costly. And with a wide variety of options in the market, it’s definitely hard to choose.
This guide will walk you through the most essential factors to take into account when picking the best bong for you. Because of the plethora of options, it’s necessary to filter them down to a reasonable range.
What is a Bong?
Before diving into the fantastic world of bongs, let’s first understand what a bong is. The word “bong” refers to a tool that is used to smoke dried herbs. This tool diffuses the smoke formed from the burned herb through the water.
Parts of a Bong
Bongs can come in a number of materials and designs, but they all have the same simple anatomy, which includes:
- Water Chamber: This is the base of the bong that holds water. The water filters the smoke and cools it until it reaches the ideal concentration.
- Tube: This is where the smoke passes from the water chamber into the mouthpiece.
- Downstem: Typically, the stem may protrude from a tiny opening in the tube.
- Carb Hole: It is a small opening that generates pressure inside the bong, allowing for a higher concentration of smoke when covered.
In addition to the basic anatomy of a bong, manufacturers have been incorporating accessories for better design and function. These add-ons typically have a cooling or filtering effect, but they’re often designed to look nice and complement the entire appearance of the bong.
- Diffusers: Smoke flows into a diffuser before hitting the water. This unique accessory splits the smoke into multiple channels to cool the smoke before descending to the water.
- Percolators: These disperse smoke through a number of water channels, producing tiny bubbles that humidify the smoke. It gives the herb a smoother hit.
- Ice Catchers: These are small built-ins that hold ice above the water. This gives a chillier effect to the smoke before it hits your lungs.
- Ash Catchers: An ash catcher is an additional adapter that adds an extra area intended to trap ash and resin before it enters the bong.
Bongs can be crafted from a variety of materials as long as it is water and heat resistant. The material you pick is a matter of personal choice, but each has advantages and disadvantages. Here are some common bong materials with their pros and cons:
- Glass: It is convenient to wash. It cools efficiently and has a long lifespan. Borosilicate glass is more rigid than ordinary glass. But the most significant disadvantage of it is fragility and inability to withstand high temperatures. Glass is typically chosen over other materials since it doesn’t produce an aftertaste. It also helps users monitor the quality of water.
- Ceramic: It is denser than glass, but also delicate. So, it needs to be treated with caution. Unlike glass, it can endure intense heat without breaking easily. It is often regarded as an affordable option to glass but more elegant than plastic.
- Plastic: Plastic has some advantages as well as disadvantages too. It is less expensive than glass or ceramic, and they are not delicate. However, flame can’t be applied to plastic. That’s why it has metal bowls. Even so, it’s possible to get sidetracked and unintentionally burn up the plastic, posing a hazard. Furthermore, the metal bowl seems to affect the quality of the herb, rendering a sharp or somewhat metallic taste.
Shape and Design
The bong’s aesthetics not only distinguish it as a unique piece but also offers several useful functions.
- Straight-Tube Bong: A traditional pipe that brings smoke up from the tube to the mouthpiece. It has a broader and more stable bottom to make it stand safely.
- Beaker Bong: It is shaped like a laboratory beaker and has a broader water chamber at the bottom. This reduces the likelihood of it tipping over, which is always a positive thing. This allows more space for the smoke to travel into the water before being inhaled.
- Round-Bottom Bong: It is also known as bubble bongs. The appearance is close to beaker bongs but with a bubble base. It provides the same support due to the diameter of the base relative to the size of the bong itself.
- Novelty Bong: There are various novelty bongs of different shapes and sizes. These are great for gift-giving and special occasions.
The glass bong is expected to be the most expensive, whereas the cheapest is typically a plain, plastic item. However, even though you don’t want to overspend on anything fancy, the most inexpensive bong isn’t really the best bargain.
Remember that glass bongs are more flexible. It has the potential to enhance functionality with a range of accessories. A straightforward glass bong might be a wiser choice if you’d like to start with the basics. Then gradually broaden your smoking possibilities with a much complex glass bong.
Considering Your Preferences
When purchasing a bong, these are the most significant compromises to think about.
- Would you like a more potent and cooler smoke or less effort in washing your bong after use?
- Do you prefer a compact piece, or do you want to inhale big hits?
- Is it more essential to have an excellent, clean taste, or are you able to gamble on taste if it implies your bong won’t crack easily?
Choosing the Right Bong
Bongs are a fantastic way to appreciate your herb because they provide a more immersive atmosphere, a more prominent and potent taste, and water filter. These items are also offered in a variety of sizes, shapes, and imaginative designs, making them more appealing.
Now that you’re aware of the various kinds of bongs and their accessories, you can easily decide on the perfect bong for your use.
Cannabis Twenty-Four Seven. “The Ultimate Bong Guide: Which Style Is Best For You?” Cannabis Twenty-Four Seven, Cannabis Twenty-Four Seven, 18 Apr. 2021, www.420x247.com/the-ultimate-bong-guide-which-style-is-best-for-you/.