Help Clean Up Our Industry
The Blacklist is a great way to stay up to date with who and what people are talking about within the Cannabis industry. It is also a great way to keep track of your own reputation and allows you to monitor yourself as well as others that you have contact with.
The Blacklist also offers extensive background check reports allowing you to dig even deeper into vital information about people within the Cannabis industry.
The Blacklist’s database searches through millions of records from a variety of different public and internal resources.
How You Can Use the Blacklist?
The Blacklist is a search engine that compiles public records and peer-to-peer reviews from a constantly expanding database of the Cannabis industry. Look up a person or company you know, and you might find reviews, descriptions, and ratings. Additionally you can order a thorough background check on an individual and see arrest records, criminal convictions, driving-related offenses, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, information from social media profiles, and even a list of nearby sex offenders.
The Blacklist allows you to monitor and purchase comprehensive background reports with information sourced by people in your industry as well as from county, state, and federal databases.
Please note: We are NOT a Consumer Reporting Agency. It is prohibited to use our site for any purpose governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Based on the FCRA, here's a list of ways you can and can't use The Blacklist:
What The Blacklist Doesn't Do.
The Blacklist does not have access to secure or private financial information. You may not use The Blacklist for credit, tenant or insurance screening purposes. Utilizing The Blacklist's platform for purposes of employee screening is strictly prohibited.Any Purpose Specified in the FCRA
The Blacklist is not a credit reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. We work hard to ensure that all of the data on our site is within established guidelines.
Click here for more information on the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The Blacklist is a public record search service that features data from across the entire web. Enter company name or first and last name and you can discover information about almost anyone in the Cannabis industry.
Here are just a few of the Blacklist’s features:
- People & company look up Including seed companies, cultivators, dispensaries, trimmers, etc.
- Add your own reviews people and companies
- Data monitoring: Want to keep tabs on a certain someone? Set up alerts to notify you instantly when there are any changes to a report
- Your searches, reviews and identity are always kept anonymous.
Here are a few of the reasons our customers use the Blacklist to gather information:
- Stop scams and avoid nefarious people and companies: We don’t want you to become a victim. Before you do any dealings with anyone, use the Blacklist to check out their reputations within the industry and know who your dealing with.
- Investigate colleagues, customers, and clients: Here what people are saying about the people you do your dealings with.
- Look up yourself: Ever wonder what information people are finding about you? See what your reputation is within the close-knit Cannabis community and learn what people are saying about you. The Blacklist can put your mind at ease and allow you to monitor yourself and stay up to date.
- Find & reconnect: Search through our database for those you may have lost contact with. The Blacklist background report’s can tell you where they are living, how to contact them, and even if they have changed their name.